couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <>
Subject Re: Would love to contribute to couchDB
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 22:10:31 GMT
On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 12:22 PM, vishwa s <> wrote:
> Hi CouchDB team,
> This is Vishwanath. I am a big fan of couchDB and I would love to contribute to CouchDB.
Please let me know in what way I can contribute to the team. I started using couch DB for
a client since two months and I am excited about it. I have 3 years 8 months of IT industry
experience and below is my skill set.
> Core Java, C++ , Perl, Java Servlets, JSP, Javascript, Spring, maven, ant
> I am ready to contribute to any module of couchDB.
> Thanks and Regards,
> Vishwanath S
> Bangalore, India
> Mob: 7259125529

Welcome to CouchDB! You'll not find much overriding direction from
anyone on an open source project. If you're interested in contributing
I would start by looking at the issue tracker [1] and finding tickets
that you think you can tackle. If you need help just start commenting
on tickets and someone should be able to answer any of your questions.

View raw message