couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Would love to contribute to couchDB
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 22:10:31 GMT
On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 12:22 PM, vishwa s <vishwa787@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> Hi CouchDB team,
>

> This is Vishwanath. I am a big fan of couchDB and I would love to contribute to CouchDB.
Please let me know in what way I can contribute to the team. I started using couch DB for
a client since two months and I am excited about it. I have 3 years 8 months of IT industry
experience and below is my skill set.
> Core Java, C++ , Perl, Java Servlets, JSP, Javascript, Spring, maven, ant
>
> I am ready to contribute to any module of couchDB.
>

> Thanks and Regards,
> Vishwanath S
> Bangalore, India
> Mob: 7259125529

Vishwanath,

Welcome to CouchDB! You'll not find much overriding direction from
anyone on an open source project. If you're interested in contributing
I would start by looking at the issue tracker [1] and finding tickets
that you think you can tackle. If you need help just start commenting
on tickets and someone should be able to answer any of your questions.

Paul

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB