couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <d...@muse.net.nz>
Subject Re: Docs and IP clearance, final steps
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 08:05:09 GMT
On 22 August 2012 22:37, Noah Slater <nslater@tumbolia.org> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Apparently I already have the karma I need, so I am good to go on whatever
> it is you want me to do. I am not au fait with the procedure, so I am
> looking for some instruction here. Do we have anything prepared already? I
> have not been privy to a lot of the conversation around this. Are we still
> waiting for Jan to do something, or could I help there too? What else is
> there?

Um I've been keeping the details in jira,
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-1523 for the moment.

TL;DR
- we need the legal document (grant form) to be completed - Jan has
this underway.
- you need to stash the XML doc into the incubator - let's do this
together on IRC.

I think that's it, I will check some fine points on git approach with
rnewson or davisp on IRC.

A+
Dave

The xml template in there will need a further