couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <d...@muse.net.nz>
Subject Re: Docs and IP clearance, final steps
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2012 07:25:35 GMT
On 23 August 2012 19:00, Paul Davis <paul.joseph.davis@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 3:05 AM, Dave Cottlehuber <dave@muse.net.nz> wrote:
>> On 22 August 2012 22:37, Noah Slater <nslater@tumbolia.org> wrote:
>>> Hey,
>>>
>>> Apparently I already have the karma I need, so I am good to go on whatever
>>> it is you want me to do. I am not au fait with the procedure, so I am
>>> looking for some instruction here. Do we have anything prepared already? I
>>> have not been privy to a lot of the conversation around this. Are we still
>>> waiting for Jan to do something, or could I help there too? What else is
>>> there?
>>
>> Um I've been keeping the details in jira,
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-1523 for the moment.
>>
>> TL;DR
>> - we need the legal document (grant form) to be completed - Jan has
>> this underway.
>> - you need to stash the XML doc into the incubator - let's do this
>> together on IRC.
>>

> By XML doc you mean the form that Jan is working on right?

No, the XML doc (that is in the jira ticket) that needs to get put into the
incubator space[1]. Its the bit that records what was accepted by whom
from where, AFAICT. I have a slightly newer one here, will update this weekend.

Jan's paperwork needs to be sent to the secretary for receipt & confirmation,
along with a pound of flesh. I don't think it matters who the flesh is from, so
long as they're grass-fed, GM and hormone-free.

A+
Dave

[1]: http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/ip-clearance-template.html