couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Nick North <nort...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unauthorized to access or create database--replication
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 16:00:16 GMT
I think your question is more for the genera CouchDbl users group, but have
you tried looking at one of the .NET libraries out there? I use LoveSeat (
https://github.com/soitgoes/LoveSeat) which works for my purposes. Even if
you don't want to use that library, you can check out the authentication
code in the CouchRequest.cs file to get a template to work from.

Nick North