couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Dionne <dio...@dionne-associates.com>
Subject Re: Process for code submissions?
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 00:33:35 GMT
Nick,

You can ignore this given Bob Newson picked it up. I guess the mailing list took some time
off, I sent this out yesterday at 11:30 am.

Cheers,

Bob

On Aug 5, 2012, at 11:22 AM, Bob Dionne <dionne@dionne-associates.com> wrote:

> Hi Nick,
>
> Sorry this is my fault for dropping the ball on this. It looks like we batted this around
a bit, you made good progress refactoring, enhancing, etc.. and then we all forgot about it.
I'll review the patch again in the next couple of days with respect to the current code and
either get this committed or get a decision as to why not.

> I'm not sure what the "formal" process for all this is, I imagine the Apache site has
some docs on it, but I do know committers are obligated to help build community, shepherd
contributions, etc.. so I definitely put this on my TODO list.