couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From vishwa s <vishwa...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Would love to contribute to couchDB
Date Sun, 26 Aug 2012 17:22:04 GMT
Hi CouchDB team,

This is Vishwanath. I am a big fan of couchDB and I would love to contribute to CouchDB. Please
let me know in what way I can contribute to the team. I started using couch DB for a client
since two months and I am excited about it. I have 3 years 8 months of IT industry experience
and below is my skill set.
Core Java, C++ , Perl, Java Servlets, JSP, Javascript, Spring, maven, ant

I am ready to contribute to any module of couchDB.

Thanks and Regards,
Vishwanath S
Bangalore, India
Mob: 7259125529