couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Samuel Williams <space.ship.travel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "ddoc" protocol for query server?
Date Sat, 21 Jul 2012 16:24:22 GMT
Hi Alexander,

Thanks for the details, that is really helpful.

It might be good if documentation was updated.

W.R.T. design documents, why isn't it used for view related functions,
since it seems to include all the code for that purpose? Is it due to
efficiency? Is design document the future of the query server structure?

Kind regards,
Samuel