couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Samuel Williams <space.ship.travel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Announcing Relaxo Query Server =)
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 08:44:55 GMT
Thanks Lenz,

Yeah, I'm enjoying working on CouchDB, it is a really interesting platform,
and I'm having to rethink a number of traditional assumptions about data
modelling and consistency. Generally it seems like a step forward.

Relaxo Query Server is still alpha and has a number of issues, but
hopefully it will mature quickly.

Kind regards,
Samuel