couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Samuel Williams <space.ship.travel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: validate_doc_update response?
Date Sun, 22 Jul 2012 08:48:02 GMT
Thanks again Alex, you are always so helpful - and the references you
provide are really great.

Regarding the "1" result, I'm surprised that it isn't 'true', since that
would seem far more logical and match the rest of the protocol, e.g.
'reset', and various other commands.

I'm not sure I understand the motivation behind going from "validate" to
"validate_doc_update" - was it renamed to avoid collisions with something
else?