couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Docs, second try
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 20:05:29 GMT
Hey all,

remember that big commit I made to a new docs branch with all
the .jar files in it and whatnot? Well, I've cleaned it up and
pushed it to GitHub:

  https://github.com/janl/couchdb/tree/docs

The README states all prerequisites.

I have ripped all the .jar files out of the repo and put them
in a .tgz up on:

  http://people.apache.org/~jan/couchdb/couchdb-doc-jars.tgz

To build the docs go to share/docs and run

  $ COUCHDB_DOC_JAR_DIR=/path/to/doc/jars make docs

This is the easiest I could think of for pushing this forward.

I also went through all the other resources in the share/docs
directory and double checked the licensing on all items and
couldn't find anything incompatible. I've still to update
the NOTICE file to make this land on ASF infrastructure, but
I think we are in a good position.

Please check out the branch and give us any feedback, I'd like
to finally finally get this merged soon :)

Cheers
Jan