couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From CGS <cgsmcml...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB packaging for Ubuntu
Date Sat, 09 Jun 2012 21:13:04 GMT
Hi,

I have CouchDB 1.2.0 with Erlang R15B01 on Ubuntu 12.10 up and running.
Unfortunately, I've never built a deb package, so, I cannot provide such a
package. Nevertheless, if you have any problem in building it, just let me
know and I will try to help.

About the mailing list, I suppose adding the CouchDB users (to get an idea
which is the desired Ubuntu distro) and/or Debian (you may get support in
testing and debugging) lists wouldn't be such a bad idea, but it's your
call here.

CGS