couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Docs, second try
Date Sun, 17 Jun 2012 10:12:29 GMT
Same repo, some news:

 - updated NOTICE
 - added minimal css styling to make it not look ass
 - made make distcheck pass* (wooo!)
 - linked the per-chapter build in Futon instead of the full-page.**

As far as I can see, this is good to go into master.

There's plenty of room for improvement:

 - better integration into Futon
 - more approachable ToC (expandable sub-levels, e.g.)
 - better styling
 - more docs :)

Let us know if you want to help out with this!

Cheers
Jan
--

* Noah, could you have a look at my license.skip commit and tell me
I'm not doing anything fishy?

  https://github.com/janl/couchdb/commit/56b664854209e00d0ff549352970abd269adb24b

** The last commit I had to rebase to keep the history nice, that means
the branch had to be pushed with -f. This is only relevant if you have
checked out the branch in the past and made edits to it.