couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: So, how do we get the Mac binary on the home page?
Date Sun, 17 Jun 2012 11:44:09 GMT
It’s alive!

Thanks everybody and especially Hans! :D

Cheers
Jan
--
On Jun 17, 2012, at 13:41 , Dave Cottlehuber wrote:

> woo! Thanks Hans!!
>
> On 17 June 2012 13:31, Hans J Schroeder <hs@cloudno.de> wrote:
>> Great, I see the package is now linked from the homepage. I have also uploaded the
md5/sha1/openpgp hashes. So they can be linked too.

>> - Hans
>>
>> On Jun 17, 2012, at 11:57 AM, Jan Lehnardt wrote:
>>
>>> Hans, this is great, can you provide md5/sha1/openpgp hashes for the file?
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>> Jan
>>> --

it and suggest the following disk layout:

10.6.8 - 10.7.2 and the later ones. I guess we can serve all with one binary

versions, so we can label them correctly on the website?

website. Anyone disagreeing? :)

This means

They could