couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dustin Sallings <dus...@spy.net>
Subject Re: I have build a CouchDB 1.2.0 Mac OS X Binary
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 15:06:37 GMT

On May 22, 2012, at 2:50 AM, Carlton Gibson wrote:

> — this latter is quite important — I look at anything that says, "just compile the
dependencies you need and put them in the build folder" and think, Oh God that's an hour or
two (or three) that I haven't got right now.

	I totally agree.  TBH, I haven't tried to do a build in over a year.  When I did, it was
a completely automated process, but I would have to remember what that process was.  :)

> — for me then, a merge strategy looks like getting Benpoit's dependency building into
Hans' fork of the Couchbase repo and labelling that the official fork.

	I haven't looked at rcouch, but that sounds reasonable.

--
dustin sallings