couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dustin Sallings <dus...@spy.net>
Subject Re: I have build a CouchDB 1.2.0 Mac OS X Binary
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 02:36:50 GMT

On May 21, 2012, at 5:07 PM, Hans J Schroeder wrote:

> Nice work. I see that you have used Jan's app starter as a base. I used the CouchBase
starter as a base,
> which I like better, because it integrates in the status menu bar.

	They both have the same heritage.  I took it over from Jan and moved it forward a bit to
get rid of some complaints that we got from people who used it and got it to fit a little
better.  Jan continued to complain when I didn't get stuff right.  :)

	[Sorry I've been a bit absent from the discussion.  I've been kind of ridiculously busy and
haven't had a chance to look at the old build stuff]

--
dustin sallings