hey I'm trying to install couchdb on android but I'm very new to couchdb so can any one help me to do so.
any suggestion are  welcome.

Krishna LR | Trainee Engineer
E-mail: krishna.lr@imtacict.com> | Extn: 818
Mobile+91-9686898699

Tirumala Tech Park, Plot No.27,
Doddanekundi Industrial Area,
Whitefield Road, Bangalore 560 048
Tel: +91 80 42522800
| Fax: +91 80 42522803

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies from any computer.