couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dustin Sallings <dus...@spy.net>
Subject Re: CouchDBX Redux
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2012 19:52:29 GMT

On Apr 20, 2012, at 12:07 PM, Dave Cottlehuber wrote:

> I'll have a whack at this on & off over the weekend. It's the xcode
> stuff that scares me so we will make a good team :-)

	I will admit that I experimented a bit with "the Xcode way" in a couple of areas here.  That
basically means there are a couple (simple) shell scripts embedded in that XML file and managed
by the UI.    Somehow in doing that, I have lost the thing that downloaded the erlang distribution.

	There was an embedded shell script that did this (found in git history).  Seems to have gone
missing in one of the newer versions.  It happens before the "install core" build phase:

VER="R14B03-OSX-10.6.8"
FN="erlang-$VER.tgz"
URL="http://downloads.northscale.com/builddeps/$FN"

dest="$BUILT_PRODUCTS_DIR/$UNLOCALIZED_RESOURCES_FOLDER_PATH/couchbase-core"
mkdir -p "$dest"

test -f "$FN" || curl -sfO "$URL"

cd "$dest"
gzip -dc "$PROJECT_DIR/$FN" | tar xf -