couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: new web site
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2012 12:19:08 GMT
Thanks Bob!

I'll have a word with Yohei about the logo.

I wouldn't say this is part of an intentional standardisation effort, but we worked closely
with the Cordova team in this. If other projects want to co-ordinate with us, I would welcome
that.

Thanks,

On 7 Apr 2012, at 12:41, Bob Dionne <dionne@dionne-associates.com> wrote:

> The new site is awesome, especially the snappiness of the navigation within the page.
A comment and a question:

> I think the "apache" text in the logo might look better if capitalized.
>
> One of the commenters on HN mentioned it looks identical to the Cordova project[1]. Is
this part of a standardization effort at Apache or just the same designer?