couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From CGS <cgsmcml...@gmail.com>
Subject SpiderMonkey
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 10:29:59 GMT
Hi,

After seeing quite some reports due to this error provided by the
configuration script (and hitting the same problem myself while installing
CouchDB), I was wondering why SpiderMonkey is not shipped with CouchDB? Is
there any particular reason for that or it's just the lack of manpower to
do that job?

Maybe there is a trivial answer for that question which I miss and I know I
am not the only one who gave a thought about that, but I am wondering why
such an idea didn't pass the developers vote (especially when Jason's
buildcouch is using this idea). Just curiosity.

CGS