couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: website & jira
Date Sat, 14 Apr 2012 05:39:42 GMT
On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 3:43 PM, Bob Dionne
<dionne@dionne-associates.com> wrote:
> agreed. Another thing we seemed to have lost on the new site is an easy way to link to
the API references on the WIKI. Perhaps "Documentation" could be another top level category
-- Bob

> On Apr 10, 2012, at 9:37 AM, Benoit Chesneau wrote:
>
>> The website should have a direct link to jira on top so anyone can
>> click on it to easily report an issue.
>>
>> - benoît

Are others OK for those changes.

I would add that while I like the current layout i find the website
difficult to read.  On latest firefox at least. Police is too big and
text extend too much on the width for a pleasant read. It also lack
some bold around for fast text focus:

http://benoitc.im/vrac/f3fd34da21f150fc5e72748507001e12/Screen%20Shot%202012-04-14%20at%207.37.39%20AM.png

What's the best way to solve that?

- benoît