couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <d...@muse.net.nz>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Couch Hack Vienna
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2012 14:26:57 GMT
Hi everybody,

I'm organising Couch Hack Vienna, an unconference-style informal get-together:

    CouchHack 2012 Vienna Remix
    "How I learned to Relax and Love my Couch"
    http://couchhack.org/
    June 16th - 17th
    Vienna, Austria

- all going well, will be at http://www.sektor5.at/about/contact/ here
in "Schnitzel Central"
- we can cope with around 30 people so places are limited
- reserve a spot http://lanyrd.com/2012/couchhack-vienna/
- neighours in Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic are especially welcome
- I have 4 beds (all in the same room) up for sharing

I already hear, "How can I help?" and it's fantastic to see you
offering - I'm tremendously grateful!

- sign up at lanyrd & come along
- get this message out far & wide - tweet, retweet, let your local
py/erl/js/web/couch people know
- feel free to come & give a lighning talk or share your thoughts on the day
- if you are interested in sponsoring, or know somebody who is, please
reply offline

Finally,  I'm intending that this will be a prelude to a bigger Couch
Conf EU, in mid October too.
Anybody in the region who wants to help organise this (i.e. speaks
better German than me) is welcome.

Relax,
@dch