couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <d...@muse.net.nz>
Subject Re: CouchDBX Redux
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2012 19:07:42 GMT
On 20 April 2012 20:38, Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net> wrote:

> On Apr 20, 2012, at 10:56 AM, Carlton Gibson wrote:
>
>> I'm not interested in erasing anything either. — I started the new repo as a proof-of-concept
to myself more than anything.

>> First, I had limited time and couldn't get the old repo working.

I'll have a whack at this on & off over the weekend. It's the xcode
stuff that scares me so we will make a good team :-)

It would be great to have CouchDBX with geocouch & erica built in, but
I suggest we start with just Couch 1.2.0 for the moment and add in the
pixie dust as we kill off a few unicorns, if you know what I mean...

In other news, the couchdb 1.2.0 brew recipe got committed, and I'm
just building it now. It works here, not surprisingly. I'll announce
it separately in a moment, updating wiki & gist too.

A+
Dave