couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Chen <tnac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: (perceived) barriers to entry
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 01:18:09 GMT
Btw, there was an intro to couchdb dev wiki/course before and it's here:
http://moodle.wohmart.com/login/index.php

The course stopped in mid-way because of both students and instructor lack
of participating, but the reources I believe are still available if you
want to learn more erlang and some couchdb internals.

Tim