couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: new web site
Date Sun, 08 Apr 2012 04:30:47 GMT
+1 love the new site. Thanks Yohei!

Agee with Bob about capitalizing "Apache" but doesn't change the
feeling I get from having a fresh site. Great release.

Chris

On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 5:19 AM, Noah Slater <nslater@tumbolia.org> wrote:
> Thanks Bob!
>
> I'll have a word with Yohei about the logo.
>
> I wouldn't say this is part of an intentional standardisation effort, but we worked closely
with the Cordova team in this. If other projects want to co-ordinate with us, I would welcome
that.

> Thanks,

> On 7 Apr 2012, at 12:41, Bob Dionne <dionne@dionne-associates.com> wrote:
>
>> The new site is awesome, especially the snappiness of the navigation within the page.
A comment and a question:

>> I think the "apache" text in the logo might look better if capitalized.
>>
>> One of the commenters on HN mentioned it looks identical to the Cordova project[1].
Is this part of a standardization effort at Apache or just the same designer?

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchrisa.net