couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE RESULTS] (Was: Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 release, fifth round)
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2012 18:23:52 GMT
On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 2:15 PM, Noah Slater <nslater@tumbolia.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The final tally of the vote is:
>
> 12 +1 votes
>

> This exceeds the required minimum three +1 votes and the proposal passes.
>
> I shall prepare the release as soon as possible.
>
> The individual votes are as follows:
>
> +1 Matt Goodall, http://s.apache.org/gv
>
> +1 Robert Newson, http://s.apache.org/vP
>
> +1 Dave Cottlehuber, http://s.apache.org/r6
>
> +1 Stephen Lewis, http://s.apache.org/DbU
>
> +1 Mehdi El Fadil, http://s.apache.org/sV
>
> +1 Dirkjan Ochtman, http://s.apache.org/50t
>
> +1 Jan Lehnardt, http://s.apache.org/CUe
>
> +1 Russell Branca, http://s.apache.org/tds
>
> +1 Wendall Cada, http://s.apache.org/SwG
>
> +1 Sebastian Cohnen, http://s.apache.org/G8d
>
> +1 Randall Leeds, http://s.apache.org/KaR
>
> +1 Benoit Chesneau, http://s.apache.org/5A4
>

> Thanks to everyone who voted.
>
> Relax,

Thanks everyone for voting in a timely manner :)

I've just completed the Test Procedure and can also say that it worked
great for me, signatures check out, tests pass smoothly. (I had to run
replicator_db_security twice). It was also a good excuse to upgrade to
the latest Firefox.

Belated +1 (is that even a thing?)

The only thing that was standing between me and world domination has
been fixed by the OAuth user's db patch. Thanks Pete and Filipe and
everyone who helped with COUCHDB-1238. With this feature available
I'll have to come up with new reasons to procrastinate on the
world-domination thing...

Cheers,
Chris

--