couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From roger.moff...@gmail.com
Subject Re: CouchDBX Redux
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 18:02:36 GMT
You have no idea happy an easy to install couchedb for osx would make me.
If we can ultimately make this into an app for free distribution via the
app store, that would be even better ... is that a remote possibility?

So really this is just a note to encourage those working on couchdbx to say
that I await it's resurrection with enthusiasm!

Roger
(iOS developer)