couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Porta <rurd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: website & jira
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 23:33:11 GMT
Having worked on projects that were decided by a committee, I agree.  I
think I suggested that due to the fact that I am not a contributor and that
I have only been using CouchDB for a few months and am not fully sure yet
how things are decided within the community.  Please excuse my ignorance on
this one.

Jonathan Porta