couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: website & jira
Date Sun, 15 Apr 2012 20:45:39 GMT
Benoît:

Please don't add anything to the top navigation. The only thing I think we
should add there is a link to the "Quick Links" section - but I already
tried that and the auto-scrolling breaks. If you can figure out a way to
make it not break, please add that.

Bob:

We link to the documentation in the Quick Links footer. The documentation
itself includes the API reference. I don't think there's any particular
need to link to the API reference on the page as a special call out.

Benoît:

I agree that I think the text is very big, but it's the only way we could
get it looking good with the text stretched across the whole screen.
Perhaps the thing to do is to shorten the width of the text some how. We
need a designer to look at it.

The links to the web interface for the mailing list are there. Click on the
mailing list names themselves.

I don't think we need JIRA in the top level nav. We have it in the Quick
Links section.