couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dustin Sallings <dus...@spy.net>
Subject Re: Mac OS X download.
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2012 20:43:04 GMT

On Apr 19, 2012, at 7:37 AM, Dave Cottlehuber wrote:

>> 1. It would be nice to resurrect CouchDBX — or build a replacement if that's not
possible.

> This should be very doable using https://github.com/couchbase/couchdbx-app
> If you're keen, I suggest you start off with getting this to work &
> then report back on issues, here or IRC for quick questions - both
> #couchdb and #couchdb-dev are good.
>
> The erlang / couch bits are well understood and will fall into place
> quickly I think with some help.

	I can help with this as much as necessary.  I still use the thing and would love to see it
live on.  I should also be able to help with upgrades from existing users if we want to keep
that going.

	I'm reachable by email most of the time.  I'm dsal on irc frequently, but not today (though
I hang out in various odd channels and couchdb's aren't among them for whatever reason).

--
dustin sallings