couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Krishna L R" <krishna...@icthealth.com>
Subject install couchdb on android
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 04:50:08 GMT
hey I'm trying to install couchdb on android but I'm very new to couchdb so can any one help
me to do so.
any suggestion are  welcome.
Krishna LR | Trainee Engineer
E-mail: krishna.lr@imtacict.com> | Extn: 818
Mobile: +91-9686898699

Tirumala Tech Park, Plot No.27,
Doddanekundi Industrial Area,
Whitefield Road, Bangalore 560 048
Tel: +91 80 42522800| Fax: +91 80 42522803
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination
or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender and delete all copies from any computer.