couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Carlton Gibson <carlton.gib...@gmail.com>
Subject Mac OS X download.
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2012 13:37:37 GMT
Hi All,

* I'm Carlton, I'm new here. :-)
* I'm a long-time user of CouchDBX but I see that's disappeared for the now.
* I also see on http://couchdb.apache.org a "Coming soon? Why don’t you contribute one?"
for the Mac OS X download link.

I'm relatively new to Erlang — beginning to contribute to CouchDB is my way of making sure
I get to know it properly — but my day job is in Objective-C.

— I'd be very happy to be part of a group to fill in the blank.

1. It would be nice to resurrect CouchDBX — or build a replacement if that's not possible.

2. For a vanilla command-line install, are people just using homebrew? — or, what's needed
here? (Again I'm new, but keen.)

My hope in writing this mail is that there's someone who's thinking, I could do the Mac build
but for {A,B...N}...

Kind Regards,

Carlton