couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From "sandeep.singh" <sandeep.kumar.si...@ericsson.com>
Subject proxy" parameter in Replicate request is not working
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 07:19:37 GMT
 I am using couchdb 1.0.2 on CentOS Server,

 Trying to replicate with two  couchdb instance using pull mechanism, on
 instance is running on Internet and another is running on intra net
 behind a
 proxy (firewall).
 I am using bellow command for Replication -

 sudo curl -i -H "Content-Type: application/json" -X POST
 http://<local_db_URL>/_replicate -d
 '{"source":"<db_ON_INTERNET_URL>","target":"<LOCAL_DB>",
 "proxy":"<Company_Proxy>"}'
That looks ok to me. Can you re-run with curl -v and provide the
redacted output?
BTW you don't need sudo for curl.

 httpd 500 error response:
  {"error":"case_clause","reason":"{error,\n    {{{badmatch,\n....