I spent a (somewhat painful) weekend messing around with it - it basically reads like a bit of an unholy cross of Javascript, Ruby, and erlang.  The "somewhat painful" bit is that both JS and Ruby give me hives (not as much as Java, but I 've suffered through *that* since 95).  Anyhow, the pseudo-OO nature is ok, if you like that sort of thing, and the 'language simplification" kinda sorta works, but I was basically left with an overwhelming feeling of "why?".
There does seem to be an awful lot of "Make XXX work like Ruby" going on out there :-)

Again, I'm a perl/erlang guy, so take *all* the above with a huge pinch of salt...

cheers
Mahesh Paolini-Subramanya
CTO

Vocalocity - Powering Small Business
1375 Peachtree St. NE, Suite 200, Atlanta, GA 30309 USA
Office 312.281.9923