couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: couchdb pull request: Add empty line to test GitHub Pull Requests
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2012 15:09:53 GMT
Hey Jukka,

this is me testing out the new feature, sorry for being annoying I'm
just jumping-up-and-down-excited about it :)

I'll run one more to see if the mails get through to dev@ directly now.

Thanks *a lot* for driving this and the rest of the git integration,
it makes a great difference to us!

Cheers
Jan