couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 release, fifth round
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 19:54:12 GMT
Hi Mehdi,

thanks for testing, especially on a lesser frequented distribution!

While it isn't an ideal situation, the fact that you got the
replication test to pass eventually qualifies the test for release.
We'll make this more dependable in upcoming releases.

Could you reply to this thread again and formally cast your vote
(a literal "+1" if you are okay with the release, "-1" if not or
 [+/-]0 if you are indifferent)

Thanks!
Jan