couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jeroen Janssen <jeroen.jans...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fedora/Centos RPMs for 1.2.0-git
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2012 21:50:31 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the tip Randall.

The original (EPEL6) couchdb 1.0.2 srpm has an "autoreconf" patch
included that contains a line with
  sys_lib_dlsearch_path_spec="/lib64 /usr/lib64 /lib /usr/lib"

I don't know if anything else of that 'autoreconf' patch is also
needed for it to work correctly, but that might explain why I have the
issue on my x64 machine since the patch is not included in the git
repository that Wendall provided.

(i.e. I am talking about couchdb-9999-Autoreconf.patch in the
couchdb-1.0.2-8.el.src.rpm)

Best regards,

Jeroen Janssen