couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Smith <...@iriscouch.com>
Subject Re: Update Conflict for PUT/DELETE in _replicator
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 13:01:53 GMT
On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 12:57 PM, Stefan Kögl <koeglstefan@gmail.com> wrote:
> In the meantime I tried copying the _replicator database to another
> instance, where I could delete the entry without problems. However it
> still doesn't work on the initial instance. If one of the committers
> is interested, I could organize either remote access via HTTP, or
> shell access to the machine it is running on.

Hm, if you copied the _replicator.couch file from the 1.2.x prerelease
to version 1.1 then it will not support the newer file format.

You could replicate to it, or since replication docs have no
attachments, just query _all_docs, massage that into a _bulk_docs, and
post it to the other couch.

--
Iris Couch