couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Goodall <matt.good...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 release, third round
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2012 11:14:21 GMT
On 24 March 2012 17:39, Noah Slater <nslater@tumbolia.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like call a vote for the Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 release, third round.
>
> (I am calling this the "Haters Gon Hate" release.)
>
> Changes since last round:
>
> * COUCHDB-1424 fixed, thank you Bob Dionne
> * COUCHDB-1426 fixed, thank you BenoƮt Chesneau (and Paul, and others)
> * Performance regressions fixed, thank you Robert Newson
> * R15B patch landed, thank you Jan Lehnardt
> * COUCHDB-1445 fixed, thanks Randal Leeds
>
> We encourage the whole community to download and test these
> release artefacts so that any critical issues can be resolved before the
> release is made. Everyone is free to vote on this release, so get stuck in!

> http://people.apache.org/~nslater/dist/1.2.0/
>

> These artifacts have been built from the following tree-ish in Git:
>
> 654768d32bae3639756c18b200582093aa51f349
>

> Please follow the test procedure before voting:
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Test_procedure
>

> Thank you.
>
> Happy voting,

+1

gpg, md5, sha1 release artefacts: ok

Arch Linux, i686
Erlang R14B04
libmozjs185
make check: ok
Futon tests: ok [1]

Ubuntu 12.04 (beta)
Erlang R14B04
libmozjs185
make check: ok
Futon tests: ok

Ubuntu 10.04 LTS
Erlang R13B03
JS from xulrunner
make check: ok [2]
Futons tests: ok [3]

- Matt

[1] replication test failed on 1st full run, but succeeded when run again
on own.
[2] 076-file-compression.t failed, but that's just lack of nif support in
Erlang version.
[3] oauth, replication, replacator_db, replicator_db_security,
security_validation failed on 1st full run, but succeeded when run again on
own. Mostly timeouts.