couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Goodall <matt.good...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 release, fifth round
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 09:09:42 GMT
On 29 March 2012 23:02, Noah Slater <nslater@tumbolia.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like call a vote for the Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 release, fifth round.
>
> Changes since last round:
>
>   - Fixed the release procedure
>
> I am calling this the "Sisyphus" release.

> artifacts so that any critical issues can be resolved before the release is
> made. Everyone is free to vote on this release, so get stuck in!

> http://people.apache.org/~nslater/dist/1.2.0/
>

> These artifacts have been built from the following tree-ish in Git:
>
> e736fa9e314034e2603ac5861692ddeab92f1dad
>

> Please follow the test procedure before voting:
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Test_procedure
>

> Thank you.
>
> Happy voting,

+1

gpg, md5, sha1 release artefacts: ok

Arch Linux, i686
Erlang R14B04
libmozjs185
make check: ok
Futon tests: ok [1]

Ubuntu 12.04 (beta)
Erlang R14B04
libmozjs185
make check: ok
Futon tests: ok

Ubuntu 10.04 LTS
Erlang R13B03
JS from xulrunner
make check: ok [2]
Futons tests: ok

- Matt

[1] Usual re-running, running in Chromium, etc required until they all passed.
[2] 076-file-compression.t failed, but that's just lack of nif support
in Erlang version.