couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Bisbee <...@sbisbee.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 release, third round
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2012 19:01:28 GMT
Alright, I managed to fix the machine. That is, I wiped it and the new
install works. :) I did some digging and it feels like a hiccup during
OS install caused the problem. Regardless, very unlikely that it was
CouchDB's problem.

All signatures and hashes look good.

`make check` ran without problem on Ubuntu 11.04 (natty), Ubuntu 11.10
(oneiric), Debian 5.0 (lenny), and Debian 6.0 (squeeze). All ran on
some variation of R14 erlang.

So I'm +1 on this release.

Cheers,

--