couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Mehdi El Fadil <mehdi.elfa...@mango-is.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 release, fifth round
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 19:32:52 GMT
Hi,

I have just built couchdb 1.2 on Crunchbang linux (equivalent to Debian 6)

everything went well except the first execution of replication test
(on Firefox 9):

  failure226331ms

  Assertion failed: expected '"joe"', got 'null'
  Assertion failed: expected '5', got '6'
  Assertion failed: expected '1', got '0'
  Assertion failed: expected 'null', got
'{"_id":"_design/foo","_rev":"1-ac85fc9abd1578d42425e6186d27ceb0","language":"javascript"}'

I have re-executed this test twice and it went ok, so I guess
everything is fine.

Hope this helps,

Mehdi.