couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.2.0 status update
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 01:51:49 GMT
I'm not now nor will I ever promise when a patch is going to land.
It'll land when its ready. Once again I enjoy your enthusiasm but I'm
a bit confused by your insistence. We're working on it. I'm even
fairly sure I fixed Wendall and Dave's issue tonight. Randall had a
report on a build failure though.

If other people are interested, they can try the current iteration of
the patch by cloning the COUCHDB-1426 branch from the ASF git repo and
building locally and reporting results on the JIRA issue. I'm pretty
sure Randall's issue was on Linux with SpiderMonkey 1.8.5 if anyone
has that configuration handy. And if they can get it to fail it would
be super dandy to ping me with a login to a machine that repro's.
(I'll even screen share whilst debugging in case people want to
watch).