couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Detailed release announcement for 1.2.0
Date Sun, 25 Mar 2012 20:14:41 GMT
May this changes could be also noted somehow?

HTTP API:
- update handlers could return custom code (e.g. provide redirects) //
COUCHDB-648
- ...and handle "slashed" documents // COUCHDB-1229

Security(?):
- a lot of ssl fixes // COUCHDB-1208, COUCHDB-1325, COUCHDB-1369
- while CouchDB now could work with only https // COUCHDB-1043

Core(?):
- fixes for non-ascii and underscored attachment names  //
COUCHDB-760, COUCHDB-1210
- attachments gets md5 signature // COUCHDB-1173

New features:
- support windows 8 metro apps // COUCHDB-1381
- coffeescript support // COUCHDB-817

Probably better to inspect resolved issues and summarize them. Correct
me and sorry if I've missed your idea(:

--