couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 -- Windows Binaries, round 3
Date Sun, 25 Mar 2012 18:41:34 GMT
Hi Dave,

Windows 2003 R2 x86
Chrome 16
All tests passed (with one known exception).
Rolling update haven't change CouchDB version (was
1.2.0a-0d8ddc8-git), so I have to uninstall old one and then install
the rc to admit changes in version string. Not sure if it had updated
correctly first time.

Also have noted that installer stats require for system restart on
each operation. Why? I see nothing that could require it and 1.1.1 had
not required that while 0.9 and 0.10 was almost portable. Have used
R15B version if it does matter.

If this is not critical behavior, so +1, but it could be better(:

--