couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <d...@muse.net.nz>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 release, third round
Date Sun, 25 Mar 2012 00:08:11 GMT
On 24 March 2012 18:39, Noah Slater <nslater@tumbolia.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like call a vote for the Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 release, third round.
>
> (I am calling this the "Haters Gon Hate" release.)
>
> Changes since last round:
>
> * COUCHDB-1424 fixed, thank you Bob Dionne
> * COUCHDB-1426 fixed, thank you BenoƮt Chesneau (and Paul, and others)
> * Performance regressions fixed, thank you Robert Newson
> * R15B patch landed, thank you Jan Lehnardt
> * COUCHDB-1445 fixed, thanks Randal Leeds
>
> We encourage the whole community to download and test these
> release artefacts so that any critical issues can be resolved before the
> release is made. Everyone is free to vote on this release, so get stuck in!

> http://people.apache.org/~nslater/dist/1.2.0/
>

> These artifacts have been built from the following tree-ish in Git:
>
> 654768d32bae3639756c18b200582093aa51f349
>

> Please follow the test procedure before voting:
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Test_procedure
>

> Thank you.
>
> Happy voting,

+1 SHIP ALL THE COUCHES!!!!!

sha, md5, gpg ok.
NB we have _config.yml now in the diff phase
(diff -r apache-couchdb-1.2.0 ../tree), LGTME.

Linux Mint Debian Edition, amd64
Erlang/OTP R14B03
SpiderMonkey libmozjs5d (from iceweasel 5.0.6)
make check OK
futon OK

Mac OS X Lion, intel i7
Erlang R15B
SpiderMonkey 1.8.5
make check OK
futon OK, 1 awesome clean home run

Windows 7 EN x64
https://people.apache.org/~dch/dist/1.2.0/
Erlang R15B & R14B04
SpiderMonkey 1.8.5
make check n/a
futon OK
1 recurrent failure with view_compaction consistently
"resp.view_index.disk_size < disk_size_before_compact", I'll look into
this further on Sunday but definitely not a blocker. More of a
nitpicker.

A+
Dave