couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <d...@muse.net.nz>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 release, fifth round
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 12:08:45 GMT
On 30 March 2012 00:02, Noah Slater <nslater@tumbolia.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like call a vote for the Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 release, fifth round.
>
> Changes since last round:
>
>   - Fixed the release procedure
>
> I am calling this the "Sisyphus" release.

> artifacts so that any critical issues can be resolved before the release is
> made. Everyone is free to vote on this release, so get stuck in!

> http://people.apache.org/~nslater/dist/1.2.0/
>

> These artifacts have been built from the following tree-ish in Git:
>
> e736fa9e314034e2603ac5861692ddeab92f1dad
>

> Please follow the test procedure before voting:
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Test_procedure
>

> Thank you.
>
> Happy voting,

+1

md5, sha, sig OK
[although gpg tells me I still don't trust nslater@ :-)]
etap OK
Futons OK ** view_compaction took 3 goes
Mac OS X homebrewed Erlang/R15B + dch-ified openssl
Firefox Aurora latest

I've also built the windows binaries but won't have a
chance to test them til later in the weekend. I'll post a
new thread for that avoiding any V-words and R-words.

http://people.apache.org/~dch/dist/1.2.0/

A+
Dave