couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <d...@muse.net.nz>
Subject [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 -- Windows Binaries, round 3
Date Sun, 25 Mar 2012 17:49:19 GMT
Hello,

I would like to call a vote on the following Windows binaries based on
the concurrent Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 release artefact from git:

654768d32bae3639756c18b200582093aa51f349

https://people.apache.org/~dch/dist/1.2.0/

These have been built using Microsoft SDK 7.1, and includes the
following 3rd party code:

Erlang R14B04 or R15B
OpenSSL 0.9.8r
wxWidgets 2.8.12
Mozilla JavaScript 1.8.5
cURL 7.23.1
ICU 4.6.1
Inno setup 5.4.3

Please follow the test procedure before voting:

https://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Windows_Binary_Releases

We encourage the whole community to download and test these
release artifacts so that any critical issues can be resolved before the
release is made. Everyone is free to vote on this release, so get stuck in!

A+
Dave