couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Nick North <nort...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposed CouchDB 1.2.0 Windows Binaries
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2012 08:04:28 GMT
+1 (not a vote)

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
Firefox 11
Signature OK
md5 and sha OK
No malware detected
End-user verification OK
Futon tests passed. (replicator_db failed as usual, but worked when I tried
to debug)

Windows 8 Consumer Preview x64
Firefox 11
Signature OK
md5 and sha OK
No malware detected
End-user verification OK
Futon tests passed. view_compaction took a few attempts, and some of the
security tests failed first time, leaving an admin user set up that caused
later tests to fail with authentication errors, meaning they needed a
CouchDb restart before they would work.

All trials were using the R15B version.