couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Nick North <nort...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 -- Windows Binaries, round 3
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2012 19:29:00 GMT
Not sure whether to be annoyed or not: when I run the replicator_db test
with Firebug installed it passes every time. I'm guessing that it is some
timing issue and the debugger slows things down enough to prevent it
happening.

Similarly the Win8 view_compaction test works in my Firebugged Firefox. So
now I'm a more positive +1, though just a little peeved that it's not
possible to track down the problems.

Nick