couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problems blocking 1.2.0
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 10:21:17 GMT
Release is still blocked as a clean startup now logs spurious errors
(1.1.x and 1.2.x);

Apache CouchDB 1.1.2a3e2280b-git (LogLevel=info) is starting.
[error] [<0.87.0>] Error opening file
/Users/robertnewson/Source/couchdb/tmp/lib/_users.couch: no such file
or directory
[error] [<0.87.0>] Error opening file
/Users/robertnewson/Source/couchdb/tmp/lib/_users.couch.compact: no
such file or directory
[error] [<0.100.0>] Error opening file
/Users/robertnewson/Source/couchdb/tmp/lib/_replicator.couch: no such
file or directory
[error] [<0.100.0>] Error opening file
/Users/robertnewson/Source/couchdb/tmp/lib/_replicator.couch.compact:
no such file or directory
Apache CouchDB has started. Time to relax.
[info] [<0.31.0>] Apache CouchDB has started on http://127.0.0.1:5984/

B.